Make delicious Indian food without spending hours in the kitchen using my meal planning & prepping tips. Find easy, real food recipes that you can quickly make in your Instant Pot (or stovetop).
Looking for a recipe? Search here
Meal Planning Indian Food
Meal planning and prepping is the secret behind stress-free weekday meals. Learn how to meal plan Indian food like a pro even if you are a beginner.
Check out the posts we published this week.
- Chocolate Date Balls (Energy Bites)
- Healthy snacks and sides to pack with lunch
- Essential Lunch Box Shopping list
- 10+ smart tips & hacks for packing lunches
- How to plan & prep for school lunches
- How to pack healthy lunches for school and work (with cheatsheet)
- 10+ Reasons Why You Should Pack Lunch for Work or School
- Must-Have School & Work Lunch Supplies
Our most popular and loved recipes that readers have made over and over again.
New to Indian Cooking? Start here
If Indian cuisine both interests and intimidates you, you have come to the right place. Here are some of our popular posts from this Indian Food 101 series.
Instant Pot 101 + Recipes
If you are new to Instant Pot then check out this beginner’s guide to Instant Pot or else jump straight to the recipes below.
Appetizers and Snacks
From Kundapur masala powder to Kori rutti and the very popular meen gassi (fish curry), this is your spot to find all the popular dishes from Mangalore, a small coastal city in Karnataka (a state in the southern part of India).